Please schedule your dog’s Interview Daycare Session with Kate Judge by calling (310) 559-3647. Tours of Dogwood are given when your dog’s Interview Daycare Session takes place.
Please note: Dogwood loves all dogs, but cannot accept the more powerful dogs regardless of how sweet-natured they may be. We apologize, but due to Insurance Restrictions, this includes Boxers, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls & Rottweilers – or any dog we feel too aggressive.
- At least four months of age.
- Neutered or spayed unless under six months of age.
- Free of communicable diseases.
- On a monthly flea prevention program. If it’s been longer than a month since your dog’s last flea treatment, please apply treatment at least 24-hours before your dog’s Interview Daycare Session.
Have the following vaccinations in place prior to your dog’s Interview Daycare Session:
- Bordetella – within the last six months. Please keep in mind that Dogwood requires all dogs to receive six month Bordetella Vaccine Updates when visiting our Facility.
- DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo & Parainfluenza) – within the last year or three years depending on your vet’s practices.
- Rabies – within the last year or three years based on your dog’s age.
- Well-socialized around other dogs of all sizes & also people
- Showing no aggression whatsoever
- Have a collar, ID tags & be on a leash when arriving & leaving Dogwood per Animal Services’ rules.