In Order to Become a Dogwood Member, Your Dog Needs To Be:
- At least four months of age.
- Neutered or spayed unless under six months of age.
- Free of communicable diseases.
- Have the following vaccinations in place prior to your dog’s Interview Daycare Session:
- Bordetella – within the last six months. Please keep in mind that DOGWOOD requires all dogs to receive six month Bordetella Vaccine Updates when visiting our Facility.
- DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo & Parainfluenza) – within the last year or three years depending on your vet’s practices.
- Rabies – within the last year or three years based on your dog’s age.
- On a monthly flea prevention program. If it’s been longer than a month since your dog’s last flea treatment, please apply treatment at least 24-hours before your dog’s Interview Daycare Session.
- Well-socialized around other dogs of all sizes & also people, showing no aggression whatsoever.
- Have a collar, ID tags & be on a leash when arriving & leaving DOGWOOD per Animal Services’ rules.
- Most Importantly: All dogs should be ready to have fun, catch-up with old friends & make new friends too!
- Please schedule your dog’s Interview Daycare Session with Kate Judge by calling (310) 559-3647. Tours of DOGWOOD are given when your dog’s Interview Daycare Session takes place.
Click Here To Download Interview Form.
PLEASE NOTE: Dogwood does not accept the more Powerful Breeds regardless of how sweet-natured they may be. We apologize, but due to Insurance Restrictions, this includes Boxers, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Pit Bulls & Rottweilers – or any dog we deem too aggressive for this environment regardless of the Breed.